How on earth can you make kratom more enjoyable?
The truth is, nobody really likes the smell of kratom. It’s bitter and hard to take in. The easiest and fastest way to use kratom is with the toss and wash method. But maybe you can’t quite stomach that.
There’s hope for you. You can still get the benefits of kratom including reduced anxiety and extra energy.
Iced hibiscus tea is easy to make and a refreshing drink to accompany kratom while masking the smell of it.
Here’s exactly how to make it in five easy steps.
What is hibiscus tea?
It’s tea made from dried hibiscus flowers that have been steeped in hot water. The taste is tart, refreshing, and delicious. Even Starbucks sells their own version of it.
Where do you buy it?
I buy the dried flowers at a local health food store called Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers.
You can buy it at Whole Foods grocery stores here in the U.S. Your local grocery store or health food store probably sells it.
You can also buy it on Amazon.
How much does it cost?
I paid $2.44 for a three and a half ounce bag of dried hibiscus at the store.
It lasts me about two weeks if I make one cup per day so each batch of tea costs something like 17 cents to make.
I found it listed on Amazon for under $14 per pound. A pound would last one person at least two months and probably a lot longer.
What tools and ingredients will you need?
- Kratom powder (you can buy high-quality kratom here)
- Dried hibiscus flowers
- Sweetener (optional)
- Tea kettle
- Tea strainer
- Blender bottle or water bottle
How long does it take to prepare?
About ten minutes total.
Make kratom smell better with iced hibiscus tea in 5 easy steps
- Fill the tea kettle with 16 ounces of water and put it on the stove burner on the highest heat setting.
- While the water is heating, put 3 or 4 pinches of dried hibiscus flowers into the tea strainer and place the tea strainer in the cup.
- Once the water boils pour it into the cup and let it steep for 5 minutes. While the tea steeps fill the blender bottle or water bottle with ice.
- Once the tea has finished steeping carefully pour it into the ice-filled bottle leaving a little room at the top. You can also add sweetener of your choice if you’d like (I like the taste of hibiscus by itself so I don’t add sweetener).
- Now close the lid and shake it up really good.
Your iced hibiscus kratom tea is now ready to enjoy. You’ll probably have to shake it up occasionally because anything you add to the iced tea probably won’t dissolve into the drink and it has a tendency to settle to the bottom.
Iced hibiscus tea tastes excellent while you’re using kratom.
This is a quick and inexpensive way to enjoy using kratom.
Hibiscus tea is tart, tangy, delicious and refreshing and it works well to cover up the taste of anything you mix it with.
If you want the highest quality kratom I recommend Happy Hippo Herbals. Their prices are an excellent value for the premium kratom you will receive.